Warehouse and Customer Service Assistant
Rowe Advanced Materials specialises in turning ideas into a physical reality by showing our customers materials that can do things you never thought possible. With locations in Australia and New Zealand, Rowe Advanced Materials is the only official full-line distributor of Smooth-On products supplying liquid rubbers, liquid plastics, expanding foams, and other materials that let people create art, sculpture, special effects for movies, medical devices, industrial prototypes, and more. Our customers range from home hobbyists to movie special effects houses to industrial warehouses.
Our technical expertise and customer service in the special materials industry is unmatched, and we take pride in empowering our customers to innovate, create, and ultimately achieve project success.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative person to assist in our warehouse, support our customers, and perform day-to-day duties that include:
- Picking/Packing Orders
- Entering and managing customer orders
- Inventory management
- Shipping support
- Assisting outside sales reps with product and lead support
- Supporting customers with their projects
- General ad-hoc warehouse duties as requested
- Physically fit, healthy, and able to lift 25kg
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate active listening and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Friendly and well-presented
- Positive and energetic with a can-do attitude
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Please submit your application to email@example.com