Low stock: 1 left
Encapso™ K is a water clear encapsulation rubber that looks just like water and is ideal for a variety of encapsulation and display applications.
How Does Encapso™ K Work? – Two clear liquids (Part A and Part B) are mixed together in equal amounts. The mixture is then poured around artificial flower stems or over an object. Encapso™ K cures to a soft rubber over night depending on casting thickness and conditions. When cured, Encapso™ K looks just like water and will last a long time.
- Non-Hazardous – No dangerous chemicals
- Soft, Clear Rubber Lasts A Long Time
- Easy To Use – Mix two liquids in equal amounts and pour
- UV Resistant
- Cures without generating any dangerous heat or fumes
- Minimal Bubble Entrapment
- Cures perfectly clear - Looks just like water
- Cured rubber can be removed from object
Applications for Encapso™ K - This rubber is perfect for encapsulating artificial flower stems for creating lasting floral displays. You can also pour Encapso™ K around just about any inanimate object to encapsulate for display. You can also create a variety of display props and novelty items. Encapso™ K can be used to create water/pond effects for small scale model environments. Fully cured Encapso™ K can also be crumbled to look like broken glass, diamonds or ice. Add color to Encapso™ K with Silc Pig™ or Silc Pig™ Electric liquid color pigments.